Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How does Irene inspire you?

People always share with Irene how inspiring and encouraging she is. Supporters stop by the office, located at 4919 Union, all the time and discuss the great things Irene is doing and has done. They even stop by for her to solve their problems.

In April you'll be able to find her in City Hall on Market Street. Share your story.

1 comment:

IRENE4MAYOR09 said...

I.N.S.P.I.R.A.T.I.O.N.

Irene
Nurtures and
Stimulates
People,
Injecting
Resilience
Against
Threatening
Ideologies, and
Ostentatious
Negativity!

This amazing woman has taken on the challenge that many of her political predecessors have quietly ignored. That challenge is making St. Louis A CITY FOR ALL.
We must follow the lead of our newly elected President - it is time for CHANGE in America, and we need to start right here in St. Louis, MO.
VOTE FOR IRENE J. SMITH ON MARCH 3RD!!!!!

ShareThis